March 21, 2009

Lenovo Pocket Yoga


LENOVO POCKET YOGA
WALLPAPER


Take a look at the Pocket Yoga, as it may be the last time you see it. This device was a concept from Lenovo, but it has been “shelved”.

It is a real shame, because the Pocket Yoga looked like a real wonder. Not only could you open it up and use it as a tiny laptop, but it works when folded up as a tablet with a stylus. It bears a strong resemblance to the VAIO P, only I don’t think Sony’s mini-laptop has the tablet mode.

The Pocket Yoga is also leather bound, and I believe that both screens, the one on the laptop and tablet, are full touchscreens. All this, and it is small enough to fit into your pocket.

I don’t know why anyone would abandon such a project at this. In all honesty, I think this is the direction that mobile phones are going. Why carry a mobile phone and mobile computer when you can have all in one. Perhaps that is why it is called the Pocket Yoga, because it puts peace of mind in your pocket.

So, I am officially announcing the Save the Pocket Yoga project. I will not rest until a Pocket Yoga is in my pocket. Actually, I probably will rest, you know, when I get tired. I think you hear what I’m saying. Chime in with a comment if you want your Pocket Yoga. lenova pocket yoga,lenova pocket yoga wallpapers,lenova pocket yoga price,lenova pocket yoga,lenova pocket yoga,lenova pocket yoga,lenova pocket yoga,lenova pocket yoga,gadgets wallpapers,latest and cool gadgets,gadgets collection

0 comments: